Are you retarded or something!? Identity crisis?? You look like you're in pain!! Are you trying out for a part in a play or something?? Does this help you not cry!? What is up with this!!???
LOL. Ok mom well I am sitting here in class and just wanted to see what your blog site looked at. Well I have the sound turned off because of class. So I played your video without the sound. Ok it looks like you have turrets. I couldn't help from laughing while sitting here in class because of how excited you are in the video and how bouncing you are. Thanks for the laugh madre.
Aunt Karen, You are hilarious! You made me laugh so hard! You are such an amazing grandma. I know that your grandkids love you so much! I thought I would let you know that we have a family blog too. It is www.willardsons.blogspot.com Stacey
Dear Karen, Stacey called me at work so of course I had to get on and see you. Heidi and I had a good laugh....she may want to have you send a card to her husband! What a expressive Grand ma ma you are! Thanks for the laugh...I needed that! Love, Sue
Hey Karen it is Stacy from BC. I came across your blog from Adam's. This great lets keep in touch. You can visit our blog at www.jacobstacyash.blogspot.com
I'm excited to start this blog where I can put pictures on it for all to see each other, especially the grandkids. It's hard being so far away from them. Maybe this will help us be a little closer!
12 comments:
Are you retarded or something!? Identity crisis?? You look like you're in pain!! Are you trying out for a part in a play or something?? Does this help you not cry!? What is up with this!!???
LOL. Ok mom well I am sitting here in class and just wanted to see what your blog site looked at. Well I have the sound turned off because of class. So I played your video without the sound. Ok it looks like you have turrets. I couldn't help from laughing while sitting here in class because of how excited you are in the video and how bouncing you are. Thanks for the laugh madre.
LOL!! =-) That was hilarious!! You look so funny!! From Buggy
Aunt Karen-This is too funny! You are great! It is fun that you are starting this blog to be closer to your grandkids.
Aunt Karen,
You are hilarious! You made me laugh so hard! You are such an amazing grandma. I know that your grandkids love you so much! I thought I would let you know that we have a family blog too. It is www.willardsons.blogspot.com
Stacey
Dear Karen,
Stacey called me at work so of course I had to get on and see you. Heidi and I had a good laugh....she may want to have you send a card to her husband! What a expressive Grand ma ma you are!
Thanks for the laugh...I needed that!
Love,
Sue
Is this going to conclude your bloggin carreer? Are you going to dedicate this blog to this single post? I think that's a great idea!
Adam
Hey Karen it is Stacy from BC. I came across your blog from Adam's. This great lets keep in touch. You can visit our blog at www.jacobstacyash.blogspot.com
Karen, I think you could give Julie Andrews a run for her money as "Mary Poppins".
Seriously, every time we watch this we laugh. We cover our faces, and look down, shaking our heads. Such a goober!!!
lol. I wanted to watch it again, but Jared would not let me. Lol
I can't believe this is still here. Yooooo Hoooo -how about another video???
Post a Comment