Gma Karen's Family - Lots of fun fun grandchildren!
Contributors
Adam
Gma Karen
Labels
McKenna
(1)
Friday, February 6, 2009
Hey - I think something's up there.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just a test caption
I'm excited to start this blog where I can put pictures on it for all to see each other, especially the grandkids. It's hard being so far away from them. Maybe this will help us be a little closer!
I LOVE YOU ALL!
Gma Karen
Label Cloud
McKenna
(1)
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(
20
)
►
March
(
1
)
▼
February
(
19
)
Mackay's 13th Birthday
Hi Mackay - Hope you're having a great day!
Don't give me any of your lip - I've got enough of...
I still need that one tooth fixed - Eric or Jared.
I love funny jokes.
See those pearly whites.
Duhhhhhhhh!
Too bad you couldn't hear this one!
Had those veins for years!
Ahhhh - Wh'd you say???
Hey - I think something's up there.
Oooooooooohhh - what's that?
Oh gag!!!!
Just kidding - it's a bruise below my fingernail g...
I'm soooooooooooooooo sad!
Wish I could be there for your birthday!
Love.....
You!
Mackay - Happy 13th Birthday!!! Love you!! Gma K...
►
2008
(
2
)
►
July
(
1
)
►
March
(
1
)
0 comments:
Post a Comment