Mom, did you miss your psychiatric evaluation again? They need to prescribe a higher dose, for sure. I think Mackay is going to dread his birthday next year. lol :)
LOL - on the bright side, glad to see you're finally updating your blog! LOL. Is that a blanket behind you? Love all the faces. Glad to know I come by it honestly.
Yes it's a blanket - I don't want everyone to see all the junk in my office. I now have a backdrop - I just need to find some that look nicer. Jared - what was so painful??? I think I have a pretty good English accent!
I'm excited to start this blog where I can put pictures on it for all to see each other, especially the grandkids. It's hard being so far away from them. Maybe this will help us be a little closer!
5 comments:
Mom, did you miss your psychiatric evaluation again? They need to prescribe a higher dose, for sure. I think Mackay is going to dread his birthday next year. lol :)
So painful to watch. I had to get up and leave the room for a little bit while it was playing.
LOL - on the bright side, glad to see you're finally updating your blog! LOL. Is that a blanket behind you? Love all the faces. Glad to know I come by it honestly.
Yes it's a blanket - I don't want everyone to see all the junk in my office. I now have a backdrop - I just need to find some that look nicer.
Jared - what was so painful??? I think I have a pretty good English accent!
I'd like to elaborate, but I won't force myself to watch it again to site specific examples. Just really really painful.
Post a Comment